In today’s time caste certificate has become mandatory if you do not have a caste certificate! So you will not be able to take advantage of many government schemes. Today in this article we are going to give you information related to the caste certificate of UP, for more information, you should read and understand this article completely.
UP Caste Certificate 2023 (SC/ST & OBC)
Hello friends, the application process for making the Uttar Pradesh caste certificate has been started. All of you can know the process to generate UP caste certificates at the @edistrict.up.gov.in website, which is named as an e-district portal.
Benefits of Caste Certificate Citizens of Uttar Pradesh, SC, ST, and OBC can take advantage of many schemes with the help of this caste certificate. If you do not have the document of caste certificate then you will not be able to take advantage of government schemes. That’s why you get a caste certificate made, which will benefit you a lot, we have given you complete information about it further.
If you also want to get a caste certificate, then you can apply for it online or offline, although we have told you further about the online method and how you can apply for a UP caste certificate online.
Overview – UP Caste Certificate 2023!
|UP Caste Certificate 2023 Application
|Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department
Documents For UP Caste Certificate – eDistrict
There are some required documents for the UP caste certificate, whose names we have told you further. If you want to get a UP certificate, then it becomes necessary for you to have the following documents available with you.
Some of the required Documents for UP caste certificate names can be – Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Passport Size Photo, Mobile Number and Self Attested Declaration Form, and many more.
Guide: How to Apply Online for UP Caste Certificate in 2023?
We have told you two ways, first online method from where you can make UP caste certificate and second offline method which you can get done by visiting nearest tehsil.
Here we are going to tell you the first way, how you can apply online for a UP caste certificate. I hope you can apply for UP Caste Certificate in the given way by us. Take advantage of government schemes by making UP caste certificates.
If you follow the steps given by us then you will be able to apply for (SC/ST, OBC) caste certificate easily.
- First you go to the website @edistrict.up.gov.in which is named E-District.
- On the home page press on the link for New User Registration Login.
- If you are already logged in, click Log In and enter your user and password.
- After login, click on fill application option.
- A list will open in a page in which you have to select the option of caste certificate and click on caste certificate.
- After clicking on the caste certificate, the application form will open in front of you.
- Then you have to fill your name, gender, mobile number, address, email id etc.
- After filling the information, check once again whether you have filled it correctly or not.
- After filling all the information must take a print out of the form so that you can know the status of UP caste certificate.
- So in this way you can easily apply for UP caste certificate sitting at home.
- After the completion of all the process, a message will be sent to your registered mobile number for the issuance of UP caste certificate.
If you like information related to UP caste certificate 2023 (SC ST OBC Caste Certificate), then you can share it on different social media like your WhatsApp Facebook Instagram Twitter, etc.